Enterprise for Optalign® Smart Training
Precise Training’s online Pruftechnik Optalign® Smart Training course covers the use and navigation of the Optalign® Smart laser alignment tool. Coupled with the Foundations of Laser Shaft Alignment, we concentrate on key steps and information to provide practical knowledge that students can take directly to the job site.
Our course covers the following topics:
- What is shaft alignment?
- The basics of shaft alignment
- Methods of shaft alignment
- Recommended tools and accessories
- Technologies that complement laser shaft alignment
- Challenges that occur during laser shaft alignment and how to resolve them
- Identify the types of soft foot and how to correct them
- Thermal growth and how it affects alignment
- Pre-alignment checks
- Components of the Optalign® Smart
- Setup of the sensors and brackets
- Navigation of the menus, measurement methods, and advanced capabilities of the Optalign® Smart
- Workflow of an alignment with the Optalign® Smart
Please note that this course is for the Optalign® Smart, not the Optalign® Smart RS or RS5.
If you have a laser/sensor and a reflector as shown below this course is for you. If you have a separate laser and sensor, please contact us for training.
After completing our online laser shaft alignment training course, students will know why and how a shaft alignment is completed, understand the pros and cons of various methods of shaft alignment, and identify and resolve issues that occur during an alignment.
Students have access to the course for 90 days which allows them to set their own pace for completion as well as re-visit and review the material as needed. Our online course is a portable alignment training class that goes anywhere there is access to an internet connection.
The price for this course is $99 per student or groups of 4 at $379 per group. A certificate is supplied to each student upon course completion.